Google

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Cebu on a Platter

It all started out one boring afternoon, over dried mangoes, English textbooks and iced tea, when my Korean friend asked me, "Where's the best place to eat in Cebu, cookie?"

"Well..." I began slowly.

Out came a whole range of gastronomic possibilities and it was in the middle of me excitedly waving my arms and doodling on textbook pages to explain my ultimate dining experiences to somebody who can barely even understand a complete sentence of English that I got the idea... a food blog. Not just any food blog, but an honest to goodness account of everything in every place that I get to sink my teeth into. And what better place to start than in my home city, good old Queen City of the South, Cebu?

Yup. I had a mission. From uptown to downtown, from fancy restaurants to the not-so-fancy ones, (hehe!) I had food secrets and places in Cebu to reveal... and these are not something you'd find in any tourism magazine. Plus, being the food afficionado that I am, just the perfect reason to go out and eat!

It's Cebu on a Platter. Here we go!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google